CAT 2015 test pattern has changed quite a bit. I personally like this pattern as this year there will be separate sections. The only catch here is that you should be comfortable in all the sections whereas earlier, good questions in the Logical section were able to overshadow English and Quant score.
The first strategy one must follow is to keep things simple rather than complicating them. Complication only leads to confusion, and the hard work that you would have put into your CAT preparations might just go for a toss. Simplified things are easy to process and easy to follow.
Let’s have a look to the final key points one should keep in mind during the CAT examination by Mr. Arun Sharma
- After the timer starts, no emotions should overcome your mind. Just act like a robot, make aside all the negative feelings which might harm your potential for the next question.
- Scan your mind while picking any of the questions i.e. if you have the ability to do that question or not.
- Cat Score will depend on how well you will be able to take the decision at the correct time, so make that sharp decision efficiently.
- It’s not all about knowledge it’s the game of decision making skill too i.e. as in life the most talented people don’t necessarily end up to be the toppers what matters is what approach you are taking to make use of your knowledge to be at the top.
- The Analysis of your exam will entirely depend on the quality of your decision. A correct Decision at the correct time will make your dreams come true. Don’t waste much time on single question just look through the question , let your mind decide will it be able to crack the difficulty level of the question, If yes go for it else drop it at the first look. Play your game smartly!!!!
Now time for hard work has ended … It’s the time for you to do smart work!!!
All the Best!!!!